Monday, October 09, 2006

Our Adorable...Freak-a-Zoid!

I've been meaning to post these adorable pictures of Nathan taken a while back and I just found them again while I was looking for other pics...isn't that always the case...lol.

Phil and I were in the kitchen making dinner one early evening and Nathan was playing in his room with Kaitlin and decided to get dressed by himself...LOL. I almost dropped the pan I was cooking with when I saw him...lol and I shouted "oh my Gosh...don't move...don't move". So I ran to the office to get my camera and he actually let me take some pictures...how awesome is that!

Check out our Adorable...Freak-a-Zoid...we wouldn't want him any other way...LOL!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know how much I love this photos!

Anonymous said...

Nathan is adorable! See if we'd just leave our kids alone, they'd be the most creative (albeit strange at times) beings around! LOL.