Sunday, October 08, 2006

I got Tagged!

I've been tagged by my Best Friend Toni!

I was asked to list seven of my favorite songs. So I'm listing what I have loved for a while or what I am listening to and loving right now.

1. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol (This is one of my current favorite songs)
2. Billy Joel - Just the way you are (One of my all time favorites...but I just LOVE everything from Billy)
3. James Blunt - You're Beautiful
4. Celine Dion (Duet with Andrea Bocheli) - The Prayer
5. Nickelback - Photograph
6. Dixie Chicks - Not Ready to Make Nice
7. Green Day - Blvd of Broken Dreams

Now it's your turn. I'm tagging some friends who blog regularly and these are the rules: list 7 songs...no matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or are any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 others to see what they’re listening to.

I was pretty late in posting this so I'm sure everyone has been tagged but here's who I've tagged!!! Joanne and Yezenia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susy, Nice to see you blogging again. The photos of the kids are great. They look so big in their outfits and gear! xo

Unknown said...

Finally!! Nuff said!! Hee hee hee.....