Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday this year...

We had 2 Thanksgiving celebrations this year because we got to see my brother-in-law Patrick and his beautiful girlfriend Shay who live in New York. The came out to visit with us for a few days before the actual holiday and then spend time with Shay's family as well. We hadn't seen them in a couple of years, we had missed them very much (especially Kaitlin and Nathan) it was so nice spending time with them. We fixed a ham with all the fixin's and I was so happy that Toni was able to join us for dinner and spend time with us as well. (Thanks Toni) :)






For Thanksgiving Day - Phil and I cooked all day with the help of my parents. We had about 18 family members join us. We had a HUGE Turkey with all the trimmings and had a wonderful time. We ate so much but we couldn't help it...it was sooooo delish.


My sister in law Marissa and my sister Maria 


Katy (4 1/2 weeks pregnant) Marissa and I 

Gran, Gramps, Kaitlin and Nathan

The gals...Jazmin, Katy, Marissa, Vicky and Miriam

I just have to say I am so grateful for the family and friends that I have in my life...I couldn't imagine my life without you all in it. Love you very much.

0 comments: