Friday, January 26, 2007

Turning 39!


I do have to admit...that when I woke up I couldn't believe I was only a year away from turning 40 and started to get a bit depressed. But that didn't last very long because I started to think of my wonderful and loving family and all the beautiful friends I have in my life...and just realized that I'm a very lucky gal.

The day before my birthday I had plans to go out for a couple of hours and my mom had the kids paint some signs for my B-Day! They were all over the living room...lol It was so sweet!

I had a wonderful day on my Birthday! Phil, Kaitlin, Nathan and my niece Miriam took me to Island's for a wonderful lunch. Then in the evening Phil and Toni surprised me and took me to Claim Jumper in Pasadena and we had a wonderful dinner with family and a few friends. That's all I really wanted for my Birthday was to be with family and friends...I feel truly blessed to have you all in my life.

0 comments: