Saturday, January 13, 2007

Birthday Crop!

For my Birthday all I really wanted to do was scrap with my "Friends". So I planned a Crop at the Memories Store in the Empire Center here in Burbank, we scrapped from 10:00am-8:00pm and we had such a Blast! We took a break and had a great lunch at Sharkey's. Toni made me homemade "Chocolate Cupcakes" and they were sooooooooooooo Delish!! Thank you so much Foxy! I loved them so much...I had TWO of them...lol.






Towards the end of the crop Joanne stopped by to pay us a visit and I was so happy to see her. We live practically 8 minutes from each other and we hardly see each other because she's such a work-a-holic...lol (just kidding). Joanne, I'm looking forward to getting together for dinner and catching up - okay! Thank you so much for the gals who were able to make it...I had such a wonderful time today!

0 comments: