Monday, December 04, 2006

Foxy Cropper Holiday Crop!


Toni and I held the annual "Foxy Cropper Holiday Crop" at the Holiday Inn in Woodland Hills and we all had a BLAST!!

We were able to scrap all day and have a wonderful time together. We had our "Gift Exchange Game" and it was so much FUN!! Yez brought all of us cupcakes from the famous "Sprinkles" Store...this was my very 1st cupcake from this store and it was the BOMB!! Thank you so much Yez for your gift to us...we truly appreciate it very much!

Thank you for those who made it to the event and for those that couldn't - you were truly missed. But there is always next year....right! (Click here for pictures)


5 comments:

Jojo* said...

Sorry I missed this. It looked like a lot of FUN! But good news! We finally found a house!

Jojo*

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all your and Toni's hard work in organizing this for us...I had a total blast!!! Hopefully, we can all get together soon again to crop....

Anonymous said...

Sorry Susy....that comment from anonymous was me Kari...I hit send too soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these!

Juls said...

Awesome photos. Wish I could've been there. Hopefully next time.