Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving...


We had a very nice Thanksgiving with Family and friends! It was a bit hectic getting set up and having everything ready on-time but we got it done and we were very happy! My nieces Katy, Vicky and Miriam came and brought Samantha and Jazmin and of course all the kids had so much fun playing together. My dads friend Ken came and joined us as well.




This year we purchased a turkey from Honey Baked Ham because we were given a gift certificate last Christmas and decided to finally use it...LOL. It was actually pretty good so I highly recommend! We made all our normal side dishes and my nieces brought the deserts...it was delish!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed it...Looks like you had a GREAT time!

Anonymous said...

Suzy, such cute photos - glad I stopped by!!!