Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mother's Day!

I had such a wonderful and relaxing Mother's Day. It started by Phil, Kaitlin and Nathan letting me sleep in until 10:30am...yes...you heard it right...10:30am. I woke up on my own without an alarm clock or hearing anyone's voices...it was HEAVEN.

Then as soon as I woke up they had breakfast ready for me...scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, fruit and orange juice...it was DELICIOUS!

Phil and Kaitlin washed the dishes...yippie!! I went and took a nice long shower and got ready. It was a very relaxing afternoon...ahhhhhh.

Phil and the kids got my mom and I these beautiful bouque of flowers.

We went to dinner @ Acapulco Restaurant in Burbank and we had such a wonderful dinner. I was just so happy to be spending the day with my beautiful family. I just missed Marissa (my Sister-in-Law) but she was spending the day with her mom and her family.

We came back and took a family shot.

Then my mom and I opened our cards and gifts. My favorite part of all was opening the gifts Kaitlin and Nathan made for me at school...I absolutely loved them.

2 comments:

Jojo* said...

Luv all the photos. You are looking good Susy! Missed ya!


Jojo*

Jojo* said...

Luv all the photos. You are looking good Susy! Missed ya! Belated Happy Mother's Day!


Jojo*