Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Weekend & celebrating Papi's B-Day!

We had a wonderful time on Saturday, dying Easter Eggs. Miriam joined us...Katy had to work so boo hoo that she and Samantha couldn't join us...:( But we had a great time.





Then went to McCambrigde Park so that the kids could have some "FUN".




Then on Sunday we celebrated Easter and my Papi's 76th Birthday! We started out with our annual Easter Egg Hunt for the kids they had a BLAST.




I asked Toni to take a few pictures of my beautiful niece Vicky who's now 5 1/2 months pregnant...here are just a few of them.



And then we had an awesome dinner. Marissa made her awesome "Fish Tacos" with her secret sauce and Phil and I also made our delicious beef tacos that we're told are pretty delicious as well. All in all we had such a wonderful time with family and friends.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I had such a GREAT time that day! Love it! Love you!!